Thursday, January 29, 2015

Where do you live?


How many times has someone asked you, “Where do you live?” I have been asked that question multiple times. However, until recently my answer was not accurate.

My normal answer for many years was, “I live in a certain town on a certain street.” But, that is not accurate.

However, the reality is that I live in the hands of, and by the faith of my Lord, Christ Jesus, the Son of God! In John 18, theSon, Christ Jesus told God the Father, "Of those whom You gave Me I have lost none," (John 18:9-NKJV). So, I am safe from the evil one.

Many desire to live in safety and that is normal. Only the mentally ill or the demon possessed desire conflict. But, the only way to live in peace is to live in Christ Jesus. His peace brings true joy, the calm delight, of life in the Son of God.

I am part of the inheritance of Christ Jesus. You may also be part of His inheritance and yet not be aware of your standing with Christ Jesus.

Psalms 2:8 Ask of Me, and I will give YouThe nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth forYour possession.(NKJV)

The“nations” speaks of the Goyim, the Gentiles, non-IsraeLis. The Gentiles ar eChrist’s inheritance.

Not all Gentiles have accepted the fact of His ransom!

1 Tim 2:6 [Christ Jesus] who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. (NKJV)

if you paid the full and complete ransom for something, wouldn’t you want to get that for which you paid the ransom?

Or,

1 Tim 2:1-7
1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment