Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Talking Points 7

Eph 1:5-6
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved. (NKJV)

As I said in the previous Talking Points we have been predestined to adoption as sons of God in His beloved, Christ Jesus.

The purpose of our adoption is to display the glory of His grace!

Has anybody ever told you that you were chosen to follow Christ due to your beauty?

Due to the cost of replacement photo lenses I don’t have many personal photos. But, my Lord, Christ Jesus died for me! He allowed Himself to be placed on a cross and did a torturous death because of His love for me. And he did the same for you personally.

Let me make a wild guess: You think that I would disagree with you if you said, “No! I am not that beautiful.”

Wrong!

There is no doubt that you look much better than I do, but the beauty you have comes from Christ Jesus Himself. It is not due to your physical gene pool!

Christ Jesus died so that we may live.

Many years ago I told a fellow Christian that Christ Jesus paid the full and complete price for the salvation of mankind. He said that he did not believe that.

So, I asked if he knew that Christ paid the full and complete price for his personal salvation?

That was over a decade ago, and we have not talked since that day, nor has he answered my question!

No comments:

Post a Comment